Today, the modern textile market offers a lot of fabrics for interior decoration. Not the last place here belongs to the Etna fabric, which demand can be explained by a wide range of applications.
It is used for pillows, bedspreads, as well as upholstery for upholstered furniture.
The upholstery of upholstered furniture is very important because it shows the quality of the product. Thanks to the Etna fabric, your sofas, poufs, and chairs will always look solid and be of the highest quality. And the color scheme of 26 shades will help you choose a solution for any room.
Benefits of Etna Fabric
Presented fabric is made of matting and has many useful properties, which consist of the following items:
- The composition of 100% PES, the absence of harmful substances;
- Wear resistance up to 69,000 cycles, as well as resistance to friction, bending, tearing;
- Good density and low weight at the same time - 330 g / m;
- Light resistance;
- Does not form spools;
- The universality of application;
- Flammability test equals one cigarette.
Etna fabric has a high density, therefore it is able to give products the desired shape. In addition to strength, the material is not rigid, but pleasant and soft to the touch. Also, the fabric is not subjected to deformation, it lacks allergenic properties, which is considered as a sign of the highest quality.